Come on, you know fandom discussion is fun. TV, animanga, books, movies, throw them at me. And this was ganked from biases :D
Comment with the name of a series and I'll reply with:
1. The first character I fell in love with:
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't:
4. The character I love that everyone else hates:
5. The character I would shag anytime:
6. The character I'd want to be like:
7. The character I'd slap:
8. Favorite character:
9. Who are your five favorite characters?
10. Who are your five least favorite characters?
11. Which character are you most like?
12. What is your deep, dark secret regarding this?
13. A pairing that I love:
14. A pairing that I despise:
15. What are your five favorite things about your fandom?
16. What are your five least favorite things about your fandom?
edit: political quiz, ganked from grifstar:
89% John Edwards
88% Hillary Clinton
87% Barack Obama
83% Dennis Kucinich
83% Chris Dodd
83% Bill Richardson
80% Mike Gravel
77% Joe Biden
40% Rudy Giuliani
32% John McCain
25% Mitt Romney
25% Tom Tancredo
23% Mike Huckabee
12% Fred Thompson
11% Ron Paul
2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz
I dunno, this quiz has a lot of holes. Edwards is the candidate I support the most, but the things I disagree with him on the most would really bring that percentage down. And I might agree with the ideals, but the three top candidates' policies? I doubt I'm in 87-89% accordance with. I completely disagree with Kucinich, so I don't know why he's up there when Richardson and Dodd are nearing the bottom of the Dems. I respect Ron Paul a lot, but yeah, considering how he wants to roll back government, I'm not surprised by that result.
...Oh damn, I have to start that column in the student newspaper. Mrrrrrrrrgh. This weekend.