(Side note: If I thought the Castle season finale was lsdkgjlaksjdglkjdg!!!, then The Mentalist's...is that x100. No joke. Holy fuck.
Now in China. (Yeah, I've globehopped 4 continents in the past week. Kill me now. At least I've adjusted on the first day every single time. O_o; ) Happy to take a break from the world. Oh my god I have a real drum set again you do not understand. Trying to play Revolutionary (an etude with ridiculously fast notes by Chopin) on piano and...ahaha? And playing way too much of an mmo.
Yanked a fic meme from renaliner
: Go to your desktop. Find all the documents you've been working on, and post a snippet to your livejournal!
...ahahaha so there are totally more fics than these, but uh...yeah. Uh.Untitled fiction project
- A metropolis in a crapsack world where everyone has familiars called Mists, a Mist assassin's perhaps on the prowl, and things may or may not explode. See tag here.the dangers of normative behavior – Fairy Tail
– Gray/Lucy – Wherein Lluvia stalks, Gray hides out at Lucy’s place, and Lucy is understandably not happy about it. …understandably, right?
Posted already somewhere over here.Untitled – Persona 3 Portable
– Shinjiro/Minako – Like a dead and dying moth still attracted to a bright and burning flame.( Is that really how you should be treating your senpai?Collapse )Untitled – Persona 3 Portable
– Akihiko/Mitsuru, Akihiko/Minako, post-game – A happy ending without the ever after.( In the end, they won. (In the end, they’re all dead.)Collapse )Untitled multipart – The World Ends With You
– Neku/Shiki, Joshua, post-game – Wherein Neku knows nothing about the realities of the game and Joshua’s a jerk who's possibly using him again. Wait, what else is new?( But Neku, I thought you trusted your partners.Collapse )the yellow sundress hypothesis – Black Cat
– Train/Rinslet, mangaverse – In which Train actively pursues various members of the female population.
And then the world explodes.
Crackity crack crack crack.( Should I just meet you there or – ooh, pretty girl!Collapse )Untitled multipart – Harvest Moon: SI/IoH
– Vaughn/Chelsea – A story about a standoffish loner and a social Stepford smiler, without the soap opera b-plots and ff.net clichés. (And without the use of the word ‘orbs’ for ‘eyes’. I win.)( …I can’t believe I’m writing an HM fic.Collapse )Untitled - Ever17
- the obvious pairing (and massive post-game spoilers just by naming it) - The hardest part of being virtually immortal: when your children aren't.( Our children aren’t children any more.Collapse )